The Assistive reproductive technology market report is an investigative study encompassing industry insights along with crucial market data such as facts and figures, technological and product advancements, and analysis of key segments. The important data is gathered through rigorous primary and secondary research and the information is further validated and verified by industry experts and professionals. The report offers a panoramic view of the industry with a special focus on global and regional segments.
The global assistive reproductive technology market is poised to attain a valuation of USD 50.32 billion by the end of 2027, according to the latest report published by Emergen Research. The assistive reproductive technology (ART) market is majorly propelled by the soaring popularity and demand for in-vitro fertilization (IVF) and other technologies such as artificial insemination-intrauterine (AI-IUI) and Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI), among other ARTs. The increasing incidences of ovulation and fertility issues in women facing menstrual issues due to lifestyle conditions are significant factors driving market growth. Ovulation problems contribute to more than 20% of infertility cases worldwide.
Get FREE Sample Copy with TOC of the Report to understand the structure of the complete report@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/request-sample-form/165
The market is set to witness rapid growth during forecast years due to the escalating incidences of infertility occurring due to sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). The STDs such as gonorrhea and chlamydia typically cause scarring of the fallopian tubes and other reproductive structures, thereby causing infertility. This is presumed to contribute to the enhanced adoption of assistive reproductive technology.
Key Highlights from the Report:
- Europe commanded the market growth in 2019 with the largest market share with France, Germany, and the U.K., leading the market expansion in the region. This can be credited to the increasing product and service development and the advancements in fertility treatments across the region. Europe also became the first nation to withdraw the “experimental” tag from the cryopreservation of eggs.
- The prominent companies and firms operating in the market are Microm UK Ltd., Ferring Pharmaceuticals, Origio, Cryolab Ltd., Bloom IVF Center, Cosmos Biomedical, European Sperm Bank, Ovascience, Irvine Scientific, and Parallabs, among others.
- Ferring Pharmaceuticals, in June 2020, announced a two-year partnership with Igenomix for the research study on new and advanced disease mechanism and discovery of viable targets in medical conditions linked with pregnancy complications and infertility, for instance, preeclampsia, for designing and developing unprecedented therapeutic and screening applications to focus on the unmet medical needs.
ORDER NOW (Customized Report Delivered as per Your Specific Requirement)@ https://www.emergenresearch.com/select-license/165
For the purpose of this study, Emergen Research has divided the Global Assistive Reproductive Technology Market based on procedure, technology, end-user, and regions:
Procedure Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Frozen Donor
- Fresh Non-Donor
- Fresh Donor
- Egg/Embryo Banking
- Frozen Non-Donor
Technology Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Frozen Embryo Transfer (FET)
- Artificial Insemination-Intrauterine (AI-IUI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) without Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
- In-Vitro Fertilization (IVF) with Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
End-User Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- Fertility Clinics
To identify the key trends in the industry and read full summary click on the link: https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/assistive-reproductive-technology-market
Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2017-2027)
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of APAC
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
Key Features of the Report:
- Holistic view of the Assistive reproductive technology market and key segments
- Examination and identification of the growth prospects, market drivers and trends, and potential opportunities
- Assessment and analysis of the micro and macro-economic factors
- Competitive landscape benchmarking
- Extensive regional analysis
- Product types and application spectrum segmentation and analysis
Thank you for reading our report. To know more about the report, please connect with us and our team will ensure the report is customized to meet your requirements.
Find similar research insights by Emergen Research:
Assistive reproductive technology Market By Component (Software & Application, Services), By Application (Data Preprocessing, Analytical Tools, Visualization, Optimization), By Deployment Mode (Cloud, On-Premises) and By End-Use Verticals (BFSI, IT & Telecommunication), Forecasts to 2027
Cancer Immunotherapy Market By Technology (Monoclonal Antibodies, Vaccines, Checkpoint Inhibitors), By Application (Head & Neck Cancer, Blood Cancers, Liver Cancer), By End-Use (Cancer Specialty Centers, Hospitals and Clinics), and By Region, Forecasts to 2027
ADAS and Autonomous Driving Components Market By System (Adaptive Cruise Control, Adaptive Front Light, Blind Spot Detection, Intelligent Park Assistance, Night Vision System), By Vehicle Type (Passenger Vehicle, LCV, HCV)), By Propulsion (Electric Vehicles, Gasoline Powered), By Type, and Regions Forecasts to 2027
Pulse HYPERLINK "https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pulse-oximeter-market"OximeterHYPERLINK "https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/pulse-oximeter-market" Market Analysis, By Product (Hand-held, Fingertip, Tabletop, Wrist-worn, Other), By Sensor Type (Reusable, Disposable) By End Use (Hospitals, Healthcare & Diagnostic Centers, Home Care), Forecasts To 2027
FemtechHYPERLINK "https://www.emergenresearch.com/industry-report/femtech-market" Market By Type (Devices, Software, Services), By End-Use (Direct-to-Consumer, Hospitals, Fertility Clinics, Surgical Centers, Diagnostic Centers), By Application (Reproductive Health, Pregnancy & Nursing Care, Pelvic & Uterine Healthcare), By Region, Forecasts to 2027
About Emergen Research
At Emergen Research, we believe in advancing with technology. We are a growing market research and strategy consulting company with an exhaustive knowledge base of cutting-edge and potentially market-disrupting technologies that are predicted to become more prevalent in the coming decade.
Corporate Sales Specialist
Emergen Research | Web: https://www.emergenresearch.com